Experience as a UNSW Student
I am a student studying for the University of New South Wales' Bachelor of Science (Computer Science); starting from 2018.
Sem 1, 2018
- COMP1511: The introductory Computer Science course.
- MATH1131: The first half of an introductory course in mathematics (50% algebra, 50% calculus)
- MATH1081: The course in mathematical logic, proofs and other Discrete mathematical topics.
- ARTS1360: An introductory course in Philosophy, discussing subjects of Philosophy, Morality and Society.
Sem 2, 2018
- COMP1521: A course in low level systems, taught in C and MIPS (ASM)
- COMP1531: A course in software design.
- COMP2521: The Data Structures and Algorithms course.
- ARTS1811: An introductory International Relations course, focusing on issues in IR and Politics.
Tri 1, 2019
- MATH1231: The second half of the introductory mathematics course.
- COMP3891: An Extended version of the Operating Systems course
Co-Director of the Computer Science and Engineering Society Projects Team.
Product Managing multiple 5-10 person projects, and helping run inter-society programming events.
Debating, Adjudicating and Tabulating with the UNSW Debating Society.
- Tabbed ANU Spring, and smaller tournaments at UNSW, UOW and UTS.
- Participated in multiple tournaments as an Adjudicator and Debater.